Here are 10 tested uses for the GRID bandana:
- Tie to your luggage for easy spotting.
- Protect your head and neck from the sun.
- Master the art of furoshiki.
- Wet with cold water or ice and wear during hot weather.
- Cover your eyes during daytime naps. (Even travelers like naps.)
- Convert to a hobo pouch for your wild edibles.
- Cover your face against dust/smoke/smog.
- Use as a riverside water filter, camp coffee filter, or pasta strainer.
- Improvise a strap fix for bags or boots.
- Identify other GRID readers and make new friends.
One size fits all. Limited stock.